Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 3 struggle

It's Week 3, and I'm struggling a bit.

It's not that I'm not losing weight/fat, I am: in fact, I lost another inch all over.

Monday's Measurements:
Chest: 37.5" (95cm)
Waist: 31.75" (81cm)
HighHip: 35.75" (91cm)
Hips: unchanged

So that's good, and I'm pleased with that.

But I'm just struggling in general this week. I wasn't well on Monday night, and I'm not quite sure why. Just a little bug I'm assuming. Dinner seems like a hard go this week, deciding on what to eat, and I haven't put an effort in to make a big batch of something for lunches. Well, I did, on Sunday. I put together a lentil soup in my new slow cooker, but it wasn't a great success, and I don't think we've managed to eat any of it yet.

I was enthused at the end of last week. I made up a little booklet on Thursday for a friend and my in-laws, on how to start the diet, a recommended eating plan for the first week, and some recipes.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

I'll be traveling at the end of the month AND attending a wedding that's stretched over 2 days: one on cheat day and one the day after. Slightly concerned about how I'll manage. Planning I think will be involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment