Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 5: the first binge

Well, it's been a hard week of adjustments. But let's not focus on that: let's focus on The Binge!

Today is Saturday, The Binge Day. Today is the day which Slow-Carb, you binge, to prevent your metabolism from shutting down & your body going into survival mode. Sounds scary, but on Slow-Carb, your Binge Day is Very Important, so enjoy it.

I'm having A LOT of sugar today so far. We woke up and split a Nudie juice (blackberry, blueberry & raspberry I believe) which was deeelicious. Start of my sugar intake. We had blueberry & banana (GF) pancakes with maple-flavoured syrup for breakfast. That was a lot of sugar.

We got two savory danish from Bakers Delight, and I've just finished my ham & cheese one, whilst drinking a can of lemonade, which I have to say is lovely. But I'm noticing the sweetness.

We bought a parmesan "rotini" (which is a nice round loaf of bread, easily split into 8 pieces for lunch, but it might turn into dinner. There's half a bbq chook to go with it. Yum!! The bread is really tasty, some I'm really looking forward to it.

I was hoping for a take away pizza for dinner, which might still happen, or at least a frozen one from the supermarket all dolled up with mushrooms & chorizio. Because hey - YUM! But even now I can't eat too much wheat, because I'll be too unwell.

oh, and coffee. It's the thing I've really missed this week: my yummy latte to begin the day. You betcha I've already had one, and there'll be another :D



No comments:

Post a Comment